I’ve been a Pinterest addict since I joined in June. http://pinterest.com/getsnazzy/
So far I have collected 1789 pins across 33 boards. Everything from recipes to organization to style to quotes and tips and everything in between.
Pinterest has provided great entertainment and inspiration. I spent countless hours browsing- especially while I am nursing my little boy. The Pinterest app for the iPhone is fantastic, with one short-coming. It is very complicated to pin something new from a website on your iPhone.
Until I found the Amber Pin app. It’s great!
1. Find something interesting on a website using your iPhone or iPad
2. “Select All” of the URL and “copy” it
3. Open the Amber Pin app and the web address is automatically pasted!
4. Click the Pin It button and choose your photo
5. Then you can pick your board and add comments just like normal
There are a couple of other apps that do something similar, but they were complicated or cost money and I had already paid $0.99 for this one and it works great. How do you pin from your iPhone?
p.s. I wasn’t paid for this post, I just wanted to share