I love having guest posts! If you are interested keep reading!
Read through these guidelines to increase your chance of getting published!
How to Submit a Guest Post:
- If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email it to getSNAZZY.firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Post” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your full name
- Your URL (if applicable)
- Your post title
- The body of your post (if you haven’t written it yet please include a few ideas)
- Attach any images you’d like to include (not required). If you provide the image please make sure to credit the appropriate (legal) source with a hyperlink. I will create an image if you do not include one or do not provide the appropriate permission.
- A short bio (approximately 2-5 sentences in length) of yourself, your blog or website or something fun about you.
- If your submission is approved, you will receive confirmation of a possible publishing date. Please be patient, there are only a few guest post slots. Your post may go live quickly, or it may take a few weeks to post. Please note that your post will be reviewed and I reserve the right to further edit for content, length, format and grammatical and spelling errors.
- Once your post is accepted and/or published, please grab the button below to be displayed on your own blog (if you have one). Please do not post the full content of your guest post on your site. You can include a “teaser” with a link to the post on getSNAZZY.com.
Important Reminder: All content must be family-friendly. (Links, pictures, content) You can submit a guest post on a variety of topics. Be creative! Remember the audience. getSNAZZY is focused on mom life. diy projects. style.
Thanks for your interest! Feel free to browse guest posts – http://www.getsnazzy.com/category/guest-post/
IF ACCEPTED AS A GUEST BLOGGER, PLEASE GRAB MY GUEST POST BLOG BUTTON CODE TO DISPLAY ON YOUR BLOG OR WEBSITE:
Have you joined yet?